Sunday 25 November 2012

Christmas Wishlist

For me it is now officially Christmas season! I have just come back from my annual shopping trip to London with my mum so I thought I would share what is on my Christmas list this year. I certainly won't get all of these items but a girl can dream right??!!

First up is the Fitbit one - £79.99 fitbit.com


The Fitbit One is basically a super duper pedometer.  It tracks how far you've walked, stairs climbed, calories burnt etc. you can also wear it at night to track your sleep cycle. The Fitbit also syncs to your iPhone 5 via Bluetooth and can link up to My Fitness Pal for tracking your food.  I fell in love with it's predecessor the Fitbit Ultra at the Gadget Show Live in April and I really think this will help me get fit in 2013. 

Next up are a couple of goodies that I know I have got as mum bought them yesterday. A new bottle of cleanse and polish (£19.75 for 150ml) and a lipstick (£14) by Liz Earle.-uk.lizearle.com
I don't need to go into much detail with the cleanse and polish... everyone has heard of it and blogged about it. If you haven't then please try it, you will not regret it. My troublesome skin always looks clearer and brighter when I use this, it gets all my makeup off and smells lovely.
The lipstick I have gone for is Number 12 - Azalea. It is described as a soft, wearable coral and I thought it looked very pretty.  The formulation is nice and creamy so it won't dry my lips out through the cold, wet and windy winter. 




(This is the swatch from the website but here it looks more like sardine and tomato paste than the lipstick. It's beautiful in real life, honest!)

Another gadget next (I'm a total gadget geek). This time it's the new Kindle Paperwhite -£109.99 amazon.co.uk




I like reading in bed but find my iPad is too heavy to hold for long. This new Kindle has a built in light rather than needing a separate reading light or case so will be perfect. I often end up sharing my bed with the kids as well as my husband so having a bedside light on isn't an option. I'd still like to be able to read my books on my iPhone and iPad so the Kindle, with it's IOS apps is the obvious choice.


Last up is the Zara office city bag - £49.99 zara.com






In a dream world I would love the Chanel Executive Tote but I think this a good affordable option.
I love structured bags and this one also has lots of zipped sections to keep my iPad and other bits and pieces safe. It would look great for the office but I think it would also look fab teamed with jeans, boots and a blazer for shopping and coffee at the weekend. (I'm going to ignore the fact I spend most of my weekend in wellies on a soggy football pitch watching my son play).

What do you think of my list? What are you asking Santa for this year?

4 comments:

  1. Great wishlist , I want the zara citybag too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Zara bags....In fact I love Zara full stop at the minute :-)

      Delete
  2. The Fitbit sounds ace - I really want a gadget to track my running...so many to choose from though!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you're a runner? Wish I could get into running - hope this will help!! I get the impression the fitbit is more aimed at people like me who want to get into fitness rather than those who are already dedicated!

      Delete