Saturday 16 February 2013

MUA Intense Kisses lip gloss swatches and review

Hello!!  Firstly, I know it has been forever since I posted.  My kids were poorly then I was poorly and time for doing me things has been pretty minimal.
Anyway, I'm back and I really wanted to share these lovely lip glosses with you.
I am a massive MUA fan, I have raved about them before and the more items they bring out, the more I love them.  I cannot wait to order their new UD Naked 2 dupe called Undress Me Too...everyone seems to love it more than the original Undressed palette so I am itching to get my mitts on it!
I have loads of new things that I got in their 50% off sale last month but I thought I would start with these beauties.  There is a lot of hype around lip gloss stains at the mo and the normal lip gloss has been a little bit neglected.  I want to rekindle the love with the lip gloss as I really like these affordable lip lovelies!


L-R the names are: Lips Are Sealed, Quick Kiss, Stolen Kisses, Smooch, Sweet Nothings, Kiss and Tell, Kiss and Make Up, Sealed with a Kiss

Here are a couple of swatches, both in natural light but in different parts of my bedroom.  Please ignore the background, we are currently decorating (which I am very excited about as we have been in our house for over 6 years and it's the only room we haven't done)






As you can see these glosses are wonderfully pigmented.  The staying power is as you would expect for a gloss...if I am not eating or drinking too much then I need to reapply after a few hours.
My favourites are, Quick Kiss (the second one) as it is a beautiful watermelon shade that seems to go with everything.  If I am doing a heavy eye then Sealed With A Kiss (the last one) is my go to gloss staple.  It works perfectly with lots of different nude lipsticks or if I am in a hurry on my way to work I will wear this on its own.
The best part about these glosses is they are only £2 each! You can get them from Superdrug or online at muastore.co.uk  plus there are often loads of offers (3 for 2 in Superdrug etc) meaning you can get them even cheaper!

Have you tried any of these glosses?  Which is your favourite?

5 comments:

  1. Love these swatches!! I love the bright pink one. Now a follower of your blog.
    Can't wait to read more!
    Hannah

    HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am following you too, your blog looks fab, will have a proper read later xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. After read your post i straight away put this lipgloss in my list. hahaha. Which color is yr favourite? Which one do you think is bold and smoothy on lips? :)
    Anyway, im your new follower~ high 5! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following!
      I think Kiss and Tell (number 6 of my swatches)is a great bold deep pink colour, it's really creamy too!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the lovely swatches! Following you now <3

    ReplyDelete