Saturday 16 February 2013

My MUA collection...

Just a quick post.  I always go on about how I love the super affordable makeup brand MUA so thought I should show you exactly how much.  Here is a picture of my current collection.  It will soon expand even more as I have my eye on a load of their new items and their brushes which I couldn't get in their recent sale...



I apologise for my grotty bedroom, it's currently being ripped apart so we can finally make it look nice and cosy!!
The great thing about MUA is just how cheap things are.  Their lipsticks, single eye shadows and powder blushes for instance are £1 each.  Perfect if you want to try out a new colour but don't want to spend lots of money just to find it doesn't suit you.  The quality also goes way beyond the price.  I haven't even been tempted to buy any MAC or UD shadows since I discovered MUA.
When the pro line came out everyone got really excited as MUA had really upped their game even more.  Over the last few months they have gone all out...they have too many must try items to list but a few stand outs are:
Undressed palette (UD Naked dupe) £4
Brow kit £3.50
Matte Perfect powder £2.30
Eye primer £2.50

Go on, have a try, you won't be disappointed!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutly love MUA, I have made several videos on them on my YouTube Channel if you would like to check them out? :)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/tashalovesbeauty/videos?view=0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will go and have a look now....

      Delete
    2. Just watched and subscribed.....left a comment so wont repeat it here :-)

      Delete
  2. Woa that's a massive collection!! So jealous!! I only have a few bits! You're so lucky. MUA is such good value - Can't fault them!

    HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't seem that big to me lol! Most of the makeup I wear on a daily basis seems to be MUA now!!

      Delete
  3. I've been staring at this picture for ages hahaha, your collection is amazing! Very jealous. Just started following you :) Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete