Friday 7 December 2012

New Look Christmas party bargains...

Hooray!!  It's Christmas party season!!!  For me it's a great excuse to send the kids to grandma's, buy something new to wear and boogie the night away. Good times!
This year I actually decided to wear a black dress I already owned but wanted some new colourful shoes to jazz it up a bit.  I was passing New Look and noticed they had 50% off loads of partywear, bags and shoes.
As soon as I got near the shoes section, these beauts caught my eye....


Purple is my favourite colour so I knew I had to have them.  With 50% off these were only £10 - what a complete billy!  The chunky heel and slight platform means they are actually quite comfy.  I wore them for about 7 hours with no problem.  I think I will get loads of wear out of these as I reckon they will look great with skinny jeans.
If you haven't sorted your Christmas outfit yet then definitely take a peek in New Look.

Has anyone got any exciting do's this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment