Friday 21 December 2012

Boots No.17 Glitch!

I got a real bargain in Boots yesterday so I thought I'd share it with you all...
I popped in as I needed a new pressed powder. I always check the Advantage card machine first and noticed a voucher for a free No.17 crackle top coat when you buy any other item.
When I got to the No.17 stand I noticed you get a free smokey eye palette when you spend 5.99.
So, I picked up my pressed powder (3.99) and the crackle top coat (3.99) and my free eye palette and went to the till.
It turns out the top coat had been reduced to 1.99 but the voucher still takes off 3.99 so I got all 3 items for 1.99!!
If you are off to Boots over the next few days check out the ACM machine as 2 free items plus £2 off another item is a really good deal!
Let me know if you spot any great bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment