Friday 4 January 2013

New Year Resolutions...

Happy new year! It's been ages since I have blogged but I had to work a fair bit over Christmas so I've been trying to spend as much of my free time as possible with my family. Now the decorations are down and everything is getting back to normal it's time to get back to blogging!
I got loads of lovely things for Christmas that I want to talk about but in this post I wanted to put down my New Years resolutions. I'm not going to set myself anything crazy, just some things that I think I can stick to that will make a difference to me.
So, here they are:

1. Stick to Slimming World and get to my target weight. - The whole of last year I faffed about, switching between Slimming World, Weight Watchers, low carb, paleo, pretty much anything I read about I tried. I KNOW SW works, I lost 5 stone 4 after my son was born and although I have lost a good chunk since my daughter was born I still want to lose about another 1.5 stone. I weighed myself yesterday and I am going to post here every Thursday with how I am getting on. I may also post any particularly yummy foods/tips etc.

2. Spend less money. This is probably on most people's lists in current times. Don't get me wrong, there's no way I'm turning into someone who never buys anything new but it certainly will not hurt to use up more beauty products before buying new ones and planning my supermarket shop so I'm not in Tesco's every day to top up (and ending up spending an extra £15 on stuff I didn't know I needed.

3. Be more active. I'm starting small on this one...I'm going to take the dog out more rather than letting hubs do it. My Fitbit One that I got for Christmas (see my Wishlist post if you don't know what it is) will definitely help with this as I'm hoping to build up the amount I do week on week.

That's it for now. There's tons more things I want to achieve in 2013 but these are what I'm focusing on for now. What are your resolutions? Do you think you will be able to stick to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment