Saturday 19 January 2013

Bath and Body Works Haul

Another haul for you today!  My husband went to Dubai last week on business (very jealous, I'd love to go but I know I never will) and I decided to have a look at the shops that were nearby to him.  My jaw hit the floor when I saw the store list for the Dubai Mall....I would be in heaven, it is massive and has EVERYTHING.  When I saw there was a Bath and Body Works I just had to ask him to pick me up a few bits.  There aren't any B&BW stores in the UK so it's ether ebay or the website called bathandbodyshop.co.uk which isn't too badly priced but obviously is higher than instore prices as they have to get people to bring products over.
There is a massive sale on at B&BW at the mo so I wrote my husband a massive email with loads of pictures of all the things that I would like and told him to pick a couple of bits off the list.
Hubs came home last night and well, boy did good!  Apparently he showed my email to the SA who went round and picked out a load of stuff (hubs assures me he didn't get off lightly and was pulled round the shop to sniff everything - ha ha)
Hubs ended up sepnding loads, about 400 AED (about £68) but as there was a massive sale on he got lots for his money!
Ooooh goodies!!


I haven't had chance to look at everything properly yet but I will be sure to review my favourites.
As a quick overview of what I have got:

Owl scentportable holder (for your car, wardrobe etc)
'Leaves' scentportable fragrance refill
Medium candles in 'Vanilla Bean Noel', 'Tiki Beach' and 'Sea Island Cotton'
Large candle in 'Autumn'
Pluggable home fragrance diffuser
Diffuser refills in 'Drenched Apple Flower', 'Sunrise Lagoon' and 'Seaside Escape'
Body Lotion in 'Malibu Heat'
Shower gels in 'Sea Island Cotton', 'Sweet Pea', 'Secret Wonderland', 'Midnight Pomegranate' and 'Cherry Blossom'
A set in 'Twilight Woods' that includes shower gel, body lotion, body butter and fragrance mist

I have tried out some of the Twilight Woods items and oh my! It smells amazing!  This will definitely be the first on my to review list as it is totally my kind of smell...not too fruity, not too spicy, quite grown up but not too heavy!

Have you tried and B&BW things?  What is yor favourite scent?

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice! I used to work there a long time ago and love almost all their scents! Just started following you!

    Leeie
    www.undecidedmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm B&BW obsessed at the mo lol!
    Thanks, I'm following you too :-)

    ReplyDelete